This is an early release. Some features are not yet fully implemented.
- Auto-detects TOSCA content and switches to TOSCA editing mode
- Validates TOSCA as you type and reports problems at the exact row and column
- Fills in the outline view with TOSCA symbols (types and templates)
- Colorizes YAML syntax
- Completes code based on TOSCA types
- Goes to a type's declaration, or its references, or its implementations in templates
- Shows TOSCA function signatures
Based on the Puccini TOSCA Language Server.