RHH 2017 Camera-based Crowd Tracking
Red Hat Hackathon Singapore 2017 Camera-based Crowd Tracking Solution
First place, but shitty code. It's hacked together after all.
Documentation may or may not come along. The code may not work on your setup.
- camera_test.py: use Pi camera to do real-time tracking
- local_test.py: test using a video file
- heatmap.py: generate a heatmap from a log file generated for any of the above
- app.py: web interface, doesn't quite work
- MicOutSerial: Arduino code to upload noise data over MQTT