▎ _ __, _ _ _▎_ __ _ _ __▎ __ __ ▎/ \_/ ▎ / ▎/ ▎ ▎ / \_/ ▎/ ▎ / ▎ / \_/ ▎__/ \_/▎_/ ▎ ▎_/▎_/\__/ ▎ ▎_/\_/▎_/\__/ \___/ /▎ \▎ ❡
vim-pantondoc provides pandoc support for vim (sans syntax highlighting, see below). Originally, it was a rewrite of vim-pandoc, featuring a more modular design. This allows for better configurability and advanced pandoc integration. Its aim is to provide an optimal document writing experience using vim.
As of commit c60e14e101f9192ab3b27e8dc24e176dbeaa2b10, vim-pantondoc is considered to be in feature parity with vim-pandoc.
- Requires vim 7.4 (makes use of the new python facilities).
- Doesn't provide syntax support. Use vim-pandoc/vim-pandoc-syntax alongside this for that.
Features (Implemented or Planed)
- Modular architecure. (I)
- pandoc-markdown syntax can be set to be used only for certain file extensions, instead of being the default for all pandoc-supported file formats. As a side effect you can use pantondoc with textile and restructuredText files. (I)
- Expanded support for working with bibliographies. (I, partially) Aditional information on the bibliography items can be gathered from tooltips, where supported.
- Annotations: add metadata to your files (comments, TODOs, etc.) (P)
- Useful custom mappings for markdown writers (partially implemented).