- Source package is renamed to 'fonts-arundina', to be consistent with LaTeX package.
- Set TTF Preferred Family back to those of individual fonts, rather than using the same "Arundina" in all families, to avoid confusion on GTK font selector.
- Add cubic layer and generate font splines directly from the corresponding layers, rather than converting splines on the fly. (Major change, new minor version.)\
- Preliminary fine tuning on Arundina Sans quadratic splines.
- Add 'make dist-fonts' target for automatically generating binary tarballs.