some gallery thing
As a person who looks at art, I want to see what is on in my local area, so I can go see art.
- GHA runs a CI pipeline which compiles TS to scrape gallery websites
- GHA compiles TS code into JS bundle
- GHA uses wrangler to upload events JSON to Cloudflare KV
- GHA uses wrangler to deploy JS bundle to Cloudflare workers
- Cloudflare worker hosts some-gallery-thing.toby.codes
- install nodejs LTS
npm run watch
- Manually using
- Push to main via GitHub actions
- Every two hours via GitHub actions
src is where the rest of the source code goes.
src/public is where assets
(CSS and images) live.
src/controllers is the directory where the visual components live.
This project uses
Types are defined in
src/types. Examples and static data goes in