Tomáš Matoušek tmat
- blog 3 IronRuby snippets
- buildtools 0 Build tools that are necessary for building the .NET Core projects
- corefx 0 This repo contains the .NET Core foundational libraries, called CoreFX. It includes classes for collections, file systems, console, XML, async and many others.
- roslyn 0 The .NET Compiler Platform ("Roslyn") provides open-source C# and Visual Basic compilers with rich code analysis APIs.
Repositories contributed to
- dotnet/roslyn 3,458 The .NET Compiler Platform ("Roslyn") provides open-source C# and Visual Basic compilers with rich code analysis APIs.
- dotnet/corefx 8,427 This repo contains the .NET Core foundational libraries, called CoreFX. It includes classes for collections, file systems, console, XML, async and many others.
- nguerrera/corefx 0 This repository contains the foundational libraries that make up the .NET Core development stack.
- NuGet/Home 151 The landing page for NuGet's repositories
- Microsoft/PTVS 589 Python Tools for Visual Studio
Contributions in the last year 1,135 total Oct 9, 2014 – Oct 9, 2015
Longest streak 13 days August 10 – August 22
Current streak 5 days October 4 – October 8
- Pushed 20 commits to dotnet/roslyn Oct 4 – Oct 7
9 Pull Requests
- Open #5794 Remove SourceCodeKind.Interactive
- Closed #5775 Update nuget references to Microsoft.DiaSymReader 1.0.6
- Merged #5765 Handle known-matches collisions
- Merged #5746 Fix bool parameter marshalling in Microsoft.DiaSymReader interfaces
- Merged #5744 Calculate exception regions when an active statement is deleted
- Merged #5710 IVsEditorAdaptersFactoryService.GetBufferAdapter(ITextBuffer) may return null, handle such case
- Merged #5709 Add CsiCore and VbiCore projects that target CoreClr
- Merged #5683 Clean up host object public APIs
- Merged #5669 Remove public scripting APIs that are not ready for release
8 Issues reported
- Open #5787 Report error when await is used in static script variable initializer
- Open #5778 GenerateDefaultConstructors refactoring is disabled in REPL
- Open #5777 GenerateMember code fix is disabled in REPL
- Open #5776 Move Microsoft.DiaSymReader to a separate git repo
- Open #5774 Eliminate SourceKind.Interactive
- Open #5773 Allow return statements in scripts and interactive submissions
- Open #5661 Rationalize ObjectFormatter, GacFileResolver and RuntimeReferenceResolver and make them public
- Open #5657 Proposal: Stop reporting "An assembly with the same identity '...' has already been imported" errors