The basic structure of the directories is:
- elpa: is the Emacs Lisp Package Archive
- lisp-personal: are my personal configuration files. Roughly one per mode.
- init.el: loads all my customisations
- tim.el: miscellaneous customisation options
Grab a git clone of this repository
git clone git://github.com/tmcgilchrist/.emacs.d.git
A few paths to executables may depend on MacPorts/Homebrew but that's it.
Things to try out or fix in no particular order.
- enable coffee-script mode with flymake, currently flymake is locking up emacs.
- add snippets for jasmine tests.
- customise where backup files are placed.
- refactor init.el so I have more configuration files in a directory called "tim"
- re-enable slime-mode for common-lisp
- re-enable haskell-mode
- c-mode, is this even required? Probably at some point.
- learn all my damn keybindings
- enable RI mode for rinari so I can lookup the documentation for Ruby/Rails code.
- el-get for Emacs
- Git integration with Emacs
- Snippet support using something like yasnippet
- Switch to rinari mode when opening a rails project root.
- enable TRAMP mode
- etags support for searching on methods/classes
- enabled Ruby documentation lookup using ri
- enable distel for Erlang