Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Added external_port to config.yml Configuration
- Changed update check on first run to exclude notes (since curl might not be installed)
- external_port will be set to 443 if https_only = true, else < blank > (assuming use of reverse proxy with https.)
- Set default domain to invidio.us since option now is blank in config. (blank domain doesn't work on local instance)
- Created IRC Channel on Freenode.net/#InvidiousUpdater
- Rearranged a lot of stuff.
- Added quiet option to apt-get + progress bar.
- Added distro check for lsb install.
- Tested and working on Ubuntu 18.10
- Docker option works
Added support for Fedora.
- Tested on Fedora 29.
- Docker option works.
If you get permission issues, set selinux to permissive.
See how to here: Disable SELinux or Set it to Permissive mode in Fedora 28 / 29, RHEL or CentOS
Postgresql 11 will be installed by default in both Fedora and CentOS.