a greasemonkey-style chrome extension for craigslist.org
apthunter lets you monitor any craigslist search page and tells you when new results appear.
it also adds keyboard bindings to listing and detail pages to:
- navigate results using keyboard (up/down/left/right or h/j/k/l)
- highlight results you like
- dim results you want to ignore
- add personal notes/tags to results
- show images and maps inline without leaving the results listing
originally developed for apartment listings, but works on any craigslist list/search or detail page.
git clone git://github.com/tmm1/apthunter
- navigate to
Load unpacked extension...
- navigate to your checkout and click
- go to a craigslist listing page
on a search results page
upto select previous result
downto select next result
rightto navigate to result page
ito ignore current result (reduce opacity)
sto star the current result (bgcolor highlight)
mto toggle inline google map for location
pto toggle inline photos
tto edit tags/notes for result
cto clear the inline cache
on an apt detail page
leftto go back to the search results
ito ignore result
sto star the result
mto toggle google maps
tto edit tags/notes
yes, i know about padmapper. it's a great service. use it.
other useful tools
- mailto: for chrome for responding to craigslist postings via gmail