This release is compatible with Node.js 0.6, whereas all future releases will require at least Node.js 0.8.
nullfor attributes that are not present, just like
"request"dependency pinned to version 2.14 for Node.js 0.6 compatibility.
- Fix: stylesheets with
@-webkit-keyframesrules were crashing calls to
- Fix: handling of
- Change: retain the value of the
styleattribute until the element's
styleproperty is touched. (papandreou)
selectedIndexnow changes correctly in response to
<option>elements being selected. This makes
<select>elements actually work like you would want, especially with jQuery. (xcoderzach)
checkedworks correctly on radio buttons, i.e. only one can be checked and clicking on one does not uncheck it. Previously they worked just like checkboxes. (xcoderzach)
<input>elements now fires a click event. (xcoderzach)
- Fix: Make
contextifya non-optional dependency. jsdom never worked without it, really, so this just caused confusion.
selectednow returns true for the first
<select>if nothing is explicitly set.
- Fix: tweaks to accuracy and speed of the
- Fix: crashes when loading HTML files with
<a>tags with no
nullfor attributes that are not present, as per DOM4 (but in contradiction to DOM1 through DOM3).
- Fix: static
NodeList-returning methods (such as
querySelectorAll) now return a real
NodeLists no longer expose nonstandard properties to the world, like
toArray, without first prefixing them with an underscore.
NodeLists no longer inconsistently have array methods. Previously, live node lists would have
indexOf, while static node lists would have them all. Now, they have no array methods at all, as is correct per the specification.
- Fix: stylesheets with
@mediarules were crashing calls to
getComputedStyle, e.g. those in jQuery's initialization.
- Fix: make
document.writecalls insert new elements correctly. (johanoverip, kblomquist).
<input>tags with no
typeattribute now return a default value of
- Fix: stylesheets with "joining" rules (i.e. those containing comma-separated selectors) now apply when using
getComputedStyle. (chad3814, godmar)
- Add: support for running the tests using @aredridel's html5 parser, as a prelude toward maybe eventually making this the default and fixing various parsing bugs.
- Fix: crashes when invalid selectors were present in stylesheets.
- Fix: a real
querySelectorimplementation, courtesy of the nwmatcher project, solves many outstanding
matchesSelector, again via nwmatcher.
- Add: support for styles coming from
<link rel="stylesheet">elements being applied to the results of
- Add: basic implementation of
blur()methods on appropriate elements. More work remains.
- Fix: script filenames containing spaces will now work when passed to
- Fix: elements with IDs
hasOwnProperty, etc. could cause lots of problems.
- Change: A window's
loadevent always fires asynchronously now, even if no external resources are necessary.
- Change: turning off mutation events is not supported, since doing so breaks external-resource fetching.
- Fix: URL resolution was broken on pages that included
- Fix: avoid putting
attrin the global scope when using node-canvas. (starsquare)
- Add: New
SkipExternalResourcesfeature accepts a regular expression. (fgalassi)
- Un-revert: cssstyle has fixed its memory problems, so we get back accurate
- Revert: had to revert the use of the cssstyle package.
styleproperties are no longer as accurate.
- Fix: cssstyle was causing out-of-memory errors on some larger real-world pages, e.g. reddit.com.
- Update: Sizzle version updated to circa September 2012.
- Fix: when setting a text node's value to a falsy value, convert it to a string instead of coercing it to
- Fix: Use the cssstyle package for
CSSStyleDeclaration, giving much more accurate
styleproperties on all elements. (chad3814)
- Fix: the
checkedproperty on checkboxes and radiobuttons now reflects the attribute correctly.
textproperty should return the option's text, not its value.
- Fix: make the
nameproperty only exist on certain specific tags, and accurately reflect the corresponding
- Fix: don't format
outerHTML(especially important for
- Fix: remove the
Textinstances (e.g. text nodes).
- Fix: don't break in the presence of a
String.prototype.normalizemethod, like that of sugar.js.
- Fix: include level3/xpath correctly.
- Fix: many more tests passing, especially related to file:/// URLs on Windows. Tests can now be run with
- Fix: make sure that doctypes don't get set as the documentElement (Aria Stewart)
- Add: HTTP proxy support for jsdom.env (Eugene Ware)
- Add: .hostname and .pathname properties to Anchor elements to comply with WHATWG standard (Avi Deitcher)
- Fix: Only decode HTML entities in text when not inside a
<style>tag. (Andreas Lind Petersen)
- Fix: HTMLSelectElement single selection implemented its type incorrectly as 'select' instead of 'select-one' (John Roberts)
- Fix: when serializing single tags use ' />' instead of '/>' (kapouer)
- Fix: support for contextify simulation using vm.runInContext (trodrigues)
- Fix: allow jsdom.env's config.html to handle file paths which contain spaces (shinuza)
- Fix: Isolate QuerySelector from prototype (Nao Iizuka)
- Add: setting textContent to '' or clears children (Jason Davies)
- Fix: jsdom.env swallows exceptions that occur in the callback (Xavi)
- Fix: remove unused style property which was causing explosions in 0.2.12 and node 0.4.7
- Fix: do not include gmon.out/v8.log/tests in npm distribution
- Add: allow non-unique element ids (Avi Deitcher)
- Fix: make contexify an optional dependency (Isaac Schlueter)
- Add: scripts injected by jsdom are now marked with a 'jsdom' class for serialization's sake (Peter Lyons)
- Fix: definition for ldquo entity (Andrew Morton)
- Fix: access NamedNodeMap items via property (Brian McDaniel)
- Add: upgrade sizzle from 1.0 to fe2f6181 which is roughly 1.5.1
- Add: documentation now includes
- Fix: make
NodeListobjects non-enumerable properties
- Add: a reference to
window.closein the readme
- Fix: Major performance boost (Felix Gnass)
- Fix: Using querySelector
- Fix: problems with lax dependency versions
- Fix: CSSOM constructors are hung off of the dom (Brian McDaniel)
- Fix: move away from deprecated 'sys' module
- Fix: attribute event handlers on bubbling path aren't called (Brian McDaniel)
- Fix: setting textarea.value to markup should not be parsed (Andreas Lind Petersen)
- Fix: content of script tags should not be escaped (Ken Sternberg)
- Fix: DocumentFeatures for iframes with no src attribute. (Brian McDaniel) Closes #355
- Fix: 'trigger' to 'raise' to be a bit more descriptive
- Fix: When
ProcessExternalResources['script']is disabled, do not run inline event handlers. #355
- Add: verbose flag to test runner (to show tests as they are running and finishing)
- Fix: ensure features are properly reset after a jsdom.env invocation. Closes #239
- Fix: ReferenceError in the scanForImportRules helper function
- Fix: bug in appendHtmlToElement with HTML5 parser (Brian McDaniel)
- Add: jsonp support (lheiskan)
- Fix: for setting script element's text property (Brian McDaniel)
- Fix: for jsdom.env src bug
- Add: test for jsdom.env src bug (multiple done calls)
- Fix: NodeList properties should enumerate like arrays (Felix Gnass)
- Fix: when downloading a file, include the url.search in file path
- Add: test for making a jsonp request with jquery from jsdom window
- Add: test case for issue #338
- Fix: double load behavior when mixing jsdom.env's
- Fix stylesheet loading
- Add: support for window.location.search and document.cookie (Derek Lindahl)
- Add: jsdom.env now has a document configuation option which allows users to change the referer of the document (Derek Lindahl)
- Fix: allow users to use different jsdom levels in the same process (sinegar)
- Fix: removeAttributeNS no longer has a return value (Jason Davies)
- Add: support for encoding/decoding all html entities from html4/5 (papandreou)
- Add: jsdom.env() accepts the same features object seen in jsdom.jsdom and friends
- Fix: serialize special characters in Element.innerHTML/Element.attributes like a grade A browser (Jason Priestley)
- Fix: ensure Element.getElementById only returns elements that are attached to the document
- Fix: ensure an Element's id is updated when changing the nodeValue of the 'id' attribute (Felix Gnass)
- Add: stacktrace to error reporter (Josh Marshall)
- Fix: events now bubble up to the window (Jason Davies)
- Add: initial window.location.hash support (Josh Marshall)
- Add: Node#insertBefore should do nothing when both params are the same node (Jason Davies)
- Add: fixes for DOMAttrModified mutation events (Felix Gnass)
- Fix: adding script to invalid/incomplete dom (document.documentElement) now catches the error and passes it in the
.envcallback (Gregory Tomlinson)
- Cleanup: trigger and html tests
- Add: support for inline event handlers (ie:
<div onclick='some.horrible.string()'>) (Brian McDaniel)
- Fix: script loading over https (Brian McDaniel) #280
- Add: using style.setProperty updates the style attribute (Jimmy Mabey).
- Add: invalid markup is reported as an error and attached to the associated element and document
- Fix: crash when setChild() failes to create new DOM element (John Hurliman)
- Added test for issue #287.
- Added support for inline event handlers.
- Moved frame tests to test/window/frame.js and cleaned up formatting.
- Moved script execution tests to test/window/script.js.
- Fix a crash when setChild() fails to create a new DOM element
- Override CSSOM to update style attribute
- Fix: segfault due to window being garbage collected prematurely NOTE: you must manually close the window to free memory (window.close())
- Switch to Contextify to manage the window's script execution.
- Fix: allow nodelists to have a length of 0 and toArray to return an empty array
- Fix: style serialization; issues #230 and #259
- Fix: indentation, removed outdated debug code and trailing whitespace.
<!DOCTYPE>. Closes #259.
- Adding a test from brianmcd that ensures that setTimeout callbacks execute in the context of the window
- Fixes issue 250: make
document.parentWindow === windowwork
- Added test to ensure that timer callbacks execute in the window context.
- Fixes 2 issues in ResourceQueue
- Make frame/iframe load/process scripts if the parent has the features enabled
- XPath (Yonathan and Daniel Cassidy)
- Start of cssom integration (Yonathan)
- Conversion of tests to nodeunit! (Martin Davis)
- Added sizzle tests, only failing 3/15
- Set the title node's textContent rather than its innerHTML #242. (Andreas Lind Petersen)
- The textContent getter now walks the DOM and extract the text properly. (Andreas Lind Petersen)
- Empty scripts won't cause jsdom.env to hang #172 (Karuna Sagar)
- Every document has either a body or a frameset #82. (Karuna Sagar)
- Added the ability to grab a level by string + feature. ie: jsdom.level(2, 'html') (Aria Stewart)
- Cleaned up htmlencoding and fixed character (de)entification #147, #177 (Andreas Lind Petersen)
- htmlencoding.HTMLDecode: Fixed decoding of
'. Closes #147 and #177.
- Require dom level as a string or object. (Aria Stewart)
- JS errors ar triggered on the script element, not document. (Yonathan)
- Added configuration property 'headers' for HTTP request headers. (antonj)
- Attr.specified is readonly - Karuna Sagar
- Removed return value from setAttributeNS() #207 (Karuna Sagar)
- Pass the correct script filename to runInContext. (robin)
- Add http referrer support for the download() function. (Robin)
- First attempt at fixing the horrible memory leak via window.stopTimers() (d-ash)
- Use vm instead of evals binding (d-ash)
- Add a way to set the encoding of the jsdom.env html request.
- Fixed various typos/lint problems (d-ash)
- The first parameter download is now the object returned by URL.parse(). (Robin)
- Fixed serialization of elements with a style attribute.
- Added src config option to jsdom.env() (Jerry Sievert)
- Removed dead code from getNamedItemNS() (Karuna Sagar)
- Correct spelling of "Hierarchy request error" (Daniel Cassidy)
- Node and Exception type constants are available in all levels. (Daniel Cassidy)
- Use \n instead of \r\n during serialization
- Fixed auto-insertion of body/html tags (Adrian Makowski)
- Adopt unowned nodes when added to the tree. (Aria Stewart)
- Fix the selected and defaultSelected fields of
optionelement. - Yonathan
- Fix: EventTarget.getListeners() now returns a shallow copy so that listeners can be safely removed while an event is being dispatched. (Felix Gnass)
- Added removeEventListener() to DOMWindow (Felix Gnass)
- Added the ability to pre-load scripts for jsdom.env() (Jerry Sievert)
- Mutation event tests/fixes (Felix Gnass)
- Changed HTML serialization code to (optionally) pretty print while traversing the tree instead of doing a regexp-based postprocessing. (Andreas Lind Petersen)
- Relative and absolute urls now work as expected
- setNamedItem no longer sets Node.parentNode #153 (Karuna Sagar)
- Added missing semicolon after entity name - Felix Gnass
- Added NodeList#indexOf implementation/tests (Karuna Sagar)
- resourceLoader.download now works correctly with https and redirects (waslogic)
- Scheme-less URLs default to the current protocol #87 (Alexander Flatter)
- Simplification the prevSibling(), appendChild(), insertBefore() and replaceChild() code (Karuna Sagar)
- Add core.Document.trigger in level1/core and level2/events; Make DOMWindow.console use it (Alexander Flatter)
- Resource resolver fixes (Alexander Flatter)
- Fix serialization of doctypes with new lines #148 (Karuna Sagar)
- Child nodes are calculated immediately instead of after .length is called #169, #171, #176 (Karuna Sagar)