How to rebuild
- Install nodejs
- In the checkout, install the dependencies:
npm run lrm-graphhopper-fixup
- If you are using GeoPortail API, download the autoconf file and put it in this folder under the name autoconf-https-prod.json. This can be ignored if not using GeoPortail API.
- Web-server with PHP installed
npm run packruns:
Output comes in multiples flavors:
- dist folder exposes the library (available in CommonJS, ES6 and UMD formats), that can be reused directly into your projects
- www-fr to use GeoPortail maps and APIs (only available in France) - driven by index-fr.html, source for map2gpx.fr
- You will need your own API key if you want to test/run it
- www-en to use services available worldwide (maps from OpenStreetMap, Thunderforest, OpenTopoMap, Hike & Bike, Hillshading and APIs from MapQuest, GrapHopper) - driven by index-en.html, source for map2gpx.eu
- Thunderforest, MapQuest and GraphHopper requires API keys. Even if the API keys provided here may work for you, please use your own API key if you to test/run it
If you want to add more services, feel free to create an issue, submit a pull request, or even fork the project and run it by yourself.