A Trello-like task manager application where background videos were incorporated for extra motivation. This app allows you to create tasks, drag, drop, and delete them as needed. If there is just too much on your list and you need some motivation then you can hide your tasks and watch one of the many motivational videos provided. You can simply click the extra motivation button for audio. After having Shia Labeouf demand that you, "JUST DO IT!", Kid President lift your spirits, or Matt Foley explain how you could end up like him, "living in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!" then you will be ready to go back to your tasks and complete them with conviction.
- Understand how to use JQuery and JQuery UI in a real-world application
- Understand how AJAX can create rich client interfaces
- Understand the concept of multi-tenancy (and its relative difficulty)
- Be able to implement drag and drop behavior in a list of elements
- Be able to implement an AJAX action which saves the order of elements which were dragged and dropped.