Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
There are a number of subprojects that need to be completed for Codespeed to become a standard tool in the continuous integration toolbox arsenal:
- Completing VC integration (Github, Bitbucket) [Maybe not necessary, as it is nearly complete by now...]
- Buildbot plugin that uses idle time on buildslaves, and only if it is available, to run benchmarks until a desired statistical confidence is reached. (continuous integration)
Visualization and Evaluation Support
- Think about a way to cleanly save and display branches. They may only need to be compared to trunk once or twice, and then discarded.
- Better statistics handling: error bars, box or violin plots. Color too high stddev?
- Giving the user some way to define 'views'/diagrams that are interesting for a particular purpose. Perhaps a set of standard presets for diagram types and a way to define some standard manipulations of the data, like normalization, sorting and grouping.
- Porting to new jqPlot version or to other js graphics lib (Necessary to eliminate some bugs and to display error bars and other more statistical plot types)
- More series aggregation
- PDF/Image export of custom diagrams
- proper handling of failed benchmark runs
- visual indication of a complete failure
- visual indication when it has sporadical failures
- Better caching/performance for large datasets