Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
There are a number of features or changes that should be in a Codespeed 1.0 release.
Depending on the pace of development, we can release a 0.8 or go straight for 1.0.
Improving and finishing current features
- Complete version control integration for all backends
- Move all backends to a plugins subdirectory?
- link should “link” the commitid
- Chris (acdha) has proposed to evaluate reusing readthedocs VCS implementation
- Either fix jqPlot bugs, upgrade to 1.0/2.0 (if/when they come out) or change plotting library. dygraphs looks like a good option for time series.
- Support multiple projects better (Issue #16). It currently works but it is not optimal:
- All views: display executables in a per-project tree similar to comparison/benchmarks
- Timeline: display grid on a per-project basis (only one at a time?)
- Reports: add project column if more than one tracked project exists
- Performance: Integrate/refactor the second part of exarkun’s “Faster database” patch. See issue #13
- Nicer tooltips and in general improve the CSS design
- Implement bitbucket backend
- Authentication for result saving. Chris proposed just using a submission key
- Advanced revision selection for the Changes view (autocomplete/selectbox field from jQuery UI?)
- Show standard deviation and/or min/max values in the plots
- Allow for all environments to be displayed on the same plot
- Allow for several benchmarks to be displayed on the same plot
- Displaying of failed runs (implemented by Stefan, pending review and merge)
- Add “totals” plot
- fabric script
- Chef recipe
- Integration with continuous integration systems like buildbot or Hudson?
- Better documentation, examples and screenshots
- A public website!