Seagull is friendly Web UI to manage and monitor docker with full features.
- Easy to install and uninstall within docker container
- One click to start/stop/delete containers and images
- Super fast(<10ms) for searching and filtering
- Support multi-host management and monitoring
- I18n includes English, Chinese, German and French
docker run -d -p 10086:10086 -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock tobegit3hub/seagull
Or run with
docker-compose up -d.
Seagull supports monitoring multiple servers. Make sure you start docker daemon like this.
docker -H tcp://0.0.0.0:2375 -H unix:///var/run/docker.sock -api-enable-cors=true -d
Seagull is written in Go with tools like Docker, Beego, AngularJS, Bootstrap and JQuery.
- Install golang and setup
go get github.com/astaxie/beego
go get github.com/tobegit3hub/seagull
go build seagull.go
The issue #2 shows that everyone can access your docker daemon if the IP and port of seagull are exposed. For security, you can bind to localhost to restrict the access.
docker run -d -p 127.0.0.1:10086:10086 -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock tobegit3hub/seagull