Nanoserv is a server daemon framework for PHP 5.3+ (Fork of http://nanoserv.si.kz/)
It is distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License. It's a complete rewrite of the shadok sockets PHP4 library (the one behind phpos and sh4re).
Nanoserv main features include :
- 100% object oriented, asynchronous event-based framework
- designed for high performance and robustness
- native support for IPv6, TCP with SSL/TLS, UDP and Unix sockets
- multiplexing and forking listeners
- base handlers for raw connections, line input, Telnet, HTTP, SMTP, XML-RPC, Syslog, SOAP, DHCP and JSON-RPC
- transparent inter process communication with forked handlers
- high precision timers
- and a lot more ...