Read my blog, where I write about my projects.
Latest blog posts
I'm a hobbyist game developer, and my games can be found on my itch.io page (as well as here on GitHub). I like making games in small, restrictive retro-esque game environments such as PICO-8, CHIP-8, bitsy, Game Boy, etc.
- Picolarium: A PICO-8 "demake" of the Nintendo DS game Polarium
- Meteor Night: A short PICO-8 experience about watching shooting stars with a loved one
- Mini Lights Out: A CHIP-8 version of the classic Mini Lights Out puzzle game
- Patrick's Cyberpunk Challenge: A PICO-8 puzzle game
- Patrick's Pocket Challenge: A Game Boy version of Patrick's Challenge
- LaserTank for PICO-8: A PICO-8 version of the puzzle game LaserTank
- PICO-@: A prototype for a roguelike in PICO-8
- Soko All Stars: A prototype for a Sokoban-like puzzle game in LÖVE
I love retro computing, and have a few related projects:
- DRÖM: Lua/LÖVE-based emulator of the DREAM 6800 microcomputer
- CHIPOSLO: A modified version of the DREAM's CHIP-8 interpreter, written in M6800 assembly
- Moon Invaders: Lua/LÖVE-based emulator of the Space Invaders arcade cabinet
- lua-8080: Intel 8080 emulator core written in Lua
- Optable: A website with opcode tables for various 8-bit CPUs
- CHIP-8 research: A website/organization with information about CHIP-8.