Sitespeed.io - how speedy is your website?
Sitespeed.io is an open source tool that helps you analyze and optimize your website speed and performance, based on performance best practices rules and collecting metrics using the Navigation Timing API. Sitespeed.io will create six different result pages:
- Site summary page
- Detailed site summary page
- Detailed site report
- Full page analysis (per page)
- Most used assets report
See http://www.sitespeed.io for documentation.
The branches: master is the latest release, the wip-branch is the coming release.
- https://github.com/soulgalore/yslow - The YSlow fork holding the sitespeed.io specific rules
- https://github.com/soulgalore/crawler - Crawler used to fetch the URL:s that will be analyzed
- https://github.com/soulgalore/xml-velocity - Used to convert the XML from Yslow to HTML
- https://github.com/soulgalore/doc.sitespeed.io - The documentation site
- https://github.com/tobli/browsertime - Browser Time fetches timings from your browser
- https://github.com/soulgalore/delay - Delay your assets. Project used for testing if the sitespeed rules are working