Extra materials for Fundamentals of Numerical Computation by Driscoll and Braun.
The easiest way to obtain the functions and code examples that appear in the book is to download the toolbox file and double-click it to install as a toolbox in MATLAB.
- data Data files needed for certain exercises.
- fnc Files for all the textbook functions and code examples.
- labs Laboratory-style exercises to accompany the text.
- projects Projects relating to one or more chapters in the text.
- slides PPT and PDF slides for the first half of the text.
There are videos based on an older (pre-publication) version of the text at the youtube channel
The ordering has changed since the videos were made, but many still correspond to sections of the text.