The House4Hack Watch, AKA BlueWatch, is a fork of the RetroWatch project. This is a "make your own smartwatch" with full schematics and instructions on flashing, as well as firmware and Android app.
- 128x64 OLED display
- Low cost (around $40)
- 3 buttons for navigation between watch apps
- Fully hackable - you can flash this firmware, your own firmware, or the RetroWatch firmware
- More to come...
- RetroWatch Instructable: http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-your-own-smart-watch/
- OpenHardware Wiki: http://wiki.openhardware.co.za/index.php/House4Hack_BlueWatch_Project
- House4Hack discussion: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/house4hack/jL63gTVElB0