An iOS app designed for video and stylus. One output of the ‘Drawing Interations’ project. As that might suggest, it lets you draw and annotate. Currently, that’s on still (and moving) video imagery, but it could as much be motion capture data and so on.
This app is guided by five aims:
- To get ‘hands on’ with time.
- To be able to annotate and trace freeze-framed imagery.
- To see those annotations combined as illustrations that convey development over time.
- To be able to ‘draw through time’, tracing and highlighting movement.
- Ultimately, to go beyond video as source data.
And to fit a broader workflow, will have to export its data for further analysis and publication.