Meeting-Ticker: Hey! Meetings Cost Money
Big IT shops being what they are, nothing really changed but at least now we were having fun. Picking up the ball, Roy Kolak wrote an animated odometer display and things got out of hand from there.
Using the Meeting-Ticker
Hopefully, is pretty easy to figure out:
- Count the number of people in the room
- Take a wild guess at how much they cost an hour
- Click Start
- Have a meaningful discussion about whether the value of your meeting exceeds its cost
Contributing to Meeting-Ticker
Do as many of these as you like:
- Contribute to the issue tracker
- Check out the lastest code from master
- Fork the project
- Commit and push your changes
- Submit a pull request
- Be patient
Please, no feature/topic branches. They make baby pandas cry.
Oh No! It doesn't work in IE!
Yeah, I only work on IE if I'm getting paid for it.
I'll accept contributions that fix it in IE, but I can't promise I'll maintain it that way.
Sorry, I don't like IE and neither should you.
- Toby Tripp
- Lydia Tripp
- Roy Kolak
- Jason Davies: Currency auto-detection.