These tutorials walk through how to use the various features of Tock
- Blink an LED: Get your first Tock app running.
- Button to Printf(): Print to terminal in response to button presses.
- BLE Advertisement Scanning: Sense nearby BLE packets.
- Sample Sensors and Use Drivers: Use syscalls to interact with kernel drivers.
- Inter-process Communication: Tock's IPC mechanism.
Board compatiblity matrix
|Tutorial #||Supported boards|
|1||hail, imix, nRF51-DK & nRF52-DK|
|2||hail, imix, nRF51-DK & nRF52-DK|
|3||hail & imix|
|4||hail & imix|
|5||hail & imix|
- App that implements a BLE device.
- App that uses 15.4.
- Capsule for turning on an LED.
- Using JTAG/GDB.
- Write a driver that turns on LED and prints a string. Explain driver interface.
- Loopback SPI.
- Add a new platform.