BlinkM Example Code
-- 20111201 -- Tod E. Kurt, http://thingm.com/
It contains several examples of how to talk with BlinkMs. It will be updated periodically as new examples are created. If you have an interesting example you would like added to this example set, contact us!
- A simple serial-to-i2c gateway for PC controlling of BlinkM, like via Processing or BlinkMSequencer
- A general utility tool to play with a single BlinkM via Serial Monitor. Also contains the official version of "BlinkM_funcs.h", the Arduino BlinkM library.
- Restore the BlinkM's startup behavior to default
- Change what startup script the BlinkM will play
- Control one parameter of a BlinkM with a single sensor
- Show how to control a BlinkM from Arduino with potentiometers
- Write a startup light script with user-definable colors
- A simple example showing how to communicate with multiple BlinkMs
- A demonstration of how to write BlinkM light scripts with Arduino
- Another demonstration of how to write BlinkM light scripts with Arduino
- Control the hue & brightness of a BlinkM with a Wii Nunchuck
- Control a bus of 13 BlinkMs to make a multi-colored Cylon-like display
- Control a BlinkM using a YellowJacket or WiShield WiFi module
- The drum machine-like application to program a BlinkM from Mac or Windows (needs BlinkMCommunicator installed on an Arduino connected to BlinkM)
- A tool to let one more easily load/save and read/write BlinkM light scripts (needs BlinkMCommunicator installed on an Arduino connected to BlinkM) Also contains the official version of "BlinkMComm.pde", the Processing BlinkM library.
Basic Stamp Examples
- BlinkMTest.bs2 (in "other-examples/BasicStamp")
- Bleything.patch (in "other-examples/MaxMSP") From Ben Bleything, see: http://blog.bleything.net/2008/3/23/controlling-a-blinkm-from-max-msp
- The contents of the BlinkM ROM light scripts