Example blink(1) Processing Sketches
These are examples of how to use the blink(1) Processing/Java library.
If you want a ready-to-run version of the Processing library with examples included, download:
Installing the blink(1) Processing library
Installation follows standard Processing third-party library installation techniques:
- Quit Processing
- Grab zipfile http://thingm.com/blink1/downloads/blink1-java-processing-lib.zip
- Unzip it, it will create a folder called "blink1"
- Put that folder inside the folder "~/Documents/Processing/libraries" (on Mac)
- The result will be "~/Documents/Processing/libraries/blink1"
- Run Processing. Go to "Examples" menu and you should find several "blink1" examples in the list.