Illegal Dice Game
- The game has 2 players, playing in rounds.
- Enter the number of points you wish to be the winning score. (If no points are entered, default winning score is 100.)
- In each turn, a player rolls the dice as many times as they wish. Each result gets added to their ROUND score.
- The player can choose to 'Hold', which means that their ROUND score gets added to their GLOBAL score. After that, it's the next player's turn.
- If the player rolls a 1, their ROUND score is reset to zero and it's the next player's turn.
- If the player rolls two sixes, both their ROUND score and GLOBAL score are reset to zero and it's the next player's turn.
- The first player to reach 100 points (or whatever you've set it to) in their GLOBAL score wins the game.
NEW CODING SKILLS LEARNED:
- Ternary operators.
- State variables.
- Add link to my portfolio.
- Add link to my GitHub.
- Add gameplay instructions to UI.