- Waypoints (to trigger functions when an element is scrolled to).
- gmaps.js (map plugin).
<span>to style only some of the text within a paragraph.
instead of using the spacebar as a placeholder.
transition(in this case, to create more sophisticated hover effects with animations and delays).
transform(in this case, to zoom in and out on an image).
text-decoration: none;for removing link underlines.
linear-gradientfor shading background images.
list-style: none;for removing bullet points from lists.
text-transform: uppercase;to make all letters capital.
text-transform: capitalizeto capitalize only the first letter of each word.
background-attachment: fixed;to hold a background image in place, even when the user scrolls.
contentto add text to the site using CSS3.
display: none;to hide elements.
- Triggering animations on scroll.
- Center the icons in the Features section.
- Try making the Cities fadeIn one after another by a split second each. (Will have to give each one its own class.)
- In media query 767px and lower, polish the centering of all the links and social media navs.
- Firefox and iPhone: "Show Me More" button's bottom border does not always display. May have to add bottom padding.