- There is pirate treasure buried SOMEWHERE in this vicinity. Guess where it is, and click on that area of the map.
- You will receive a clue as to how hot, warm, or cold you are.
- Keep clicking on the map as you zero in on the treasure's location.
- When you find the treasure, be sure drop me a line and thank me for helping you find it.
- Twitter Bootstrap.
NEW CODING SKILLS LEARNED:
- Using "offset" of click events.
- Math.abs to convert a number to an absolute. (Although I later removed it because it turned out not to be necessary.)
- Store the user's last click in a variable and give them a hint as to whether their new click is "closer" or "farther" by comparison.
- Add a dot to the screen for each click event, color-coded according to heat value.
- Add a big red "X" when the treasure is clicked.