Clicks Not Passwords
- Download or clone
- Install Ionic
npm install -g ionic
- Install the deps
- Run the build stuff (webpack black magic)
- start with the following
If you want to run in the background, starting from the command line you can use something like this (on Mac and Linux only I think);
nohup npm start &
Installable versions for Linux, Mac, Win etc to follow... along with more docs.
Creating an installable app
Installers are created with the Electron Builder project, and at the moment there is only a Linux entry in it. But you can add further for mac/win and then create an installable app with the following.
If you do the above, or make any nice changes then please raise a PR.
npm run dist
- You need to have the SalesforceDX CLI installed
- Any aliases that you configure through the SalesforceDX CLI should appear
- Alias management (updating, further info)
- Error reporting (Crash reporting to remote server)
- Error reporting on/off
- Notifications on/off
The project is using Ionic (v2) for it's GUI (it's the nuts, thanks all) and this is all in the
src dir... it's TypeScript, and I'm new to it, so please be gentle. When in the dir you can run
ionic serve to spin up the webpack tasks for SCSS processing, TS hinting and building etc.