🏛 TODO Group governance
- About TODO charter
- About TODO Steering Committee (TSC)
- About TODO structure
- File new proposals by the community
- Manage General Member teams and individuals
📝 About TODO charter
Our mission is to identify key policy and process related to open source within organizations and create tools and educational materials that promote open source management best practices. You can learn more about what the TODO Steering Committee does by reading TODO's General Member's charter (PDF version).
🧭 About TODO Steering Committee (TSC)
The Steering Committee shall be elected for their expertise and contribution to the advancement of open source program management. They are responsible for overall operations and budgetary issues.
|Dawn Foster||VMware||Elected||2021-01-01 to 2022-12-31|
|Stephen Jacobs||RIT||Appointed||2021-01-01 to 2022-12-31|
|Stephen Augustus||Cisco||Appointed||2022-01-01 to 2022-12-31|
|Ashley Wolf||GitHub||Elected||2022-01-01 to 2023-12-31|
|Shilla Saebi||Comcast||Appointed||2022-01-01 to 2023-12-31|
|Thomas Steenbergen||EPAM||Elected||2022-01-01 to 2023-12-31|
|VM (Vicky) Brasseur||Wipro||Elected||2022-01-01 to 2023-12-31|
🧩 About TODO structure
The TODO structure folder shares an overview of the TODO Group's structure, including existing communication channels, meetings, regional chapters and resources. A generated mind map screenshot has been added for better visualization of the different items.
TODO Group is formed by its Community Participants including OSPO Associates and General Members. TODO Group Community is open to all. Sometimes, there are community participants with an established OSPO or open source initiative who wish to support TODO by becoming a General Member and/or OSPO Associate. Please see TODO Group overview presentation to learn more.
🗳 File proposals by the community
The Community can file proposals via the OSPO Forum. The OSPO forum is at the ospology repo, under GH Discussions.
How to open a new proposal
- Go to Dicussions
- Start a new Discussion
- Select the category
- Provide a description of the proposal as well as additional assets to successfully implement the proposal such as frameworks, timelines or action items required.
- TODO PM will label the new discussion as
- Steering Committee will review on a regular basis the discussions wihtin the proposal tag and give input.
📚 Manage general member teams and individuals
To onboard a new organization and/or new team members from an existing organization that is TODO General Member, please:
- Open a new onboarding issue template.: The new organization issue template works also to add additional members.
- Read and share General Member onboaring guide
- TODO PM or SC will label this as
onboardingand complete the checklist items.
To offboard team members from an organization that is a TODO General Member, please:
- Notify TODO PM via email or slack DM
- Remove contact info from MEMBERS.csv by submitting a PR