Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for
$XDG_CONFIG_HOMEconfig file/actions location
- Created CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md (#217)
- Created CHANGELOG.md (#218)
addcommand to accept lowercase priority (#230)
- Clean tests and version file in Makefile. Don't ignore errors in tests.
- Updated README.md (#219)
- Update Downloads links to point at the Releases page (#228)
- Set the executable bit when preparing releases (#156)
- Update links to use https
- Suppress todo.sh error messages when invoked during completion ([#8])
- Enable term filtering for listcon.
- Add make install command.
- Enable use of global config file in /etc/todo/config. make install installs a global config file.
- Allow use of post_filter_command for listall and listpri.
- Print usage help for custom action and all passed actions.
- Allow configuring null data files (done.txt and report.txt) and don't create them.
- Color contexts and projects without an add-on, just by setting vars in the config file.
- Place add-ons in subfolders (for easier git clone).
- Handle -h, shorthelp and help when a Fatal Error happens.
- Properly replace date when replacing task with priority and date.
- Fix todo_completion problem with Bash 3.1.
- Improve code commenting/documentation.
- Refactor code for speed/better organization.
- Improve test coverage and test library.
- Remove add date from line completion, ie, todo.sh ls 10[tab].