WaniKani Knowledge Base
Knowledge base for WaniKani. Browse through the production build.
Platform and template forked from CloudCannon's base-jekyll-template. Review their README for developing and editing information.
Add Or Edit Existing Post
Suggest A Tutorial Or Report An Error
master branch and add contribution under
_posts. Contributions can be adding a tutorial or editing an existing post. Follow the format of an existing post when possible.
- Submit a pull request with a brief description of what you have done. If it is ready for review tag the pull request with the label
ready for review and assign
tofugu/wanikani-knowledgebase-editors as the reviewer.
- If changes are required after review the editor(s) will add feedback and label the pull request with
- When the pull request is approved the reviewer(s) will change the label to
ship it 🐿️.
- The changes will be live once they are merged into the
- Go to the Issues
- Make sure your suggestion and error has not been reported yet by using the search filter.
- If the suggestion or error does not exist add a new issue. Please use the preexisting templates to fill out the issue.