rails-annoying removes some common, minor annoyances from Rails. It's inspired by django-annoying, which gets rid of some annoying stuff virtually every Django app needs but doesn't come with by default.
- Automatically renders 404, 500, and other error pages/HTTP statuses based on
ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound(but only for non-local requests)
rails-annoying is not production-ready yet.
Contributing to rails-annoying
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- If your patch should include tests (and it probably should): please add them
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history (if you really have to, please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick your commits and ignore your Rakefile, etc. changes)
MIT-licensed; you can basically do whatever you want with rails-annoying. Patches welcome though! See LICENSE.txt more.
Copyright (c) 2011 Matthew Riley MacPherson.