HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
The purpose of this wiki is to provide information about tog, for developers and users, designers and consultants. This is information comes in form of articles, guides, recipes, questions&answers, and more.
The wiki is intended as a source of contribution for the members, and by the members. Articles are added, categorized, and modified by the community.
We encourage you to post your tutorials, examples, and other resources that help people using tog on the wiki and to help expand and clarify existing resources.
- Namespaces and routing conventions
- How to make your models searchable
- Bugs and contributions
- Building a Plugin
This plugins are officially supported and should work with the current version of tog. They are versioned at the same time as tog.
- tog_core (core infrastructure)
- tog_conversatio (blogs)
- tog_mail (messaging system)
- tog_picto (photos, altough we strongly recomend you to use flickr)
- tog_social (groups, friendships, sharing and more)
- tog_user (login&user management)
- tog_vault (CMS)
- tog_conclave (small event management)
- tog_headlines (tories&news)
This plugins are in different states and can be updated to current version of tog or not.
- tog_forum (forums, of course)
- tog_beta (beta invitations)
- tog_depot (file sharing)
- tog_podcasts (podcast channels and episodes)
- tog-wiki (wiki)
- tog-polls (polls)
- tog_oracle (questions&answers)
- tog_videos (videos)
- tog_faq (faq system)
- tog_medallion (awards for users’ particpation)
- tog_help (help system, using tog_cms)
- tog_job (job board)
- tog_bulletins (small bulletings sytem, altough we recomend you tou use campaignmonitor or mailchimp if possible)