An interactive guide to learning Rust!
- It requires you to look at the docs!
- It requires you to search the web.
- It requires you to ask for help on IRC.
- Install rust
The goal is to fix/enhance the piece of code in each branch. Start at branch
step1 (default branch after checking out).
- Try to get the program to compile at each step. You can use
cargo watch -x runto achieve that feat.
- Once the program compiles move onto the next branch
- If you get stuck, try the docs, web, or IRC.
Yes the answers can be found in the branch
answer. Try not to cheat; you wont learn!
Asking on IRC is preferable to cheating.