Security Token Manager is an open source project that provides a command line tool and API library to interact and integrate tokens to your business systems.
TokenMarket Security Token Manager
Security Token Manager provides technical operations for corporate governance including e.g.
- Issue out new stock series as security tokens
- Distributing shares to primary market investors
- Printing out cap table
- Managing bad transactions and lost private keys
- Paying dividends and interest
- Delivering voting ballots
- Maintaining audit logs of delivered actions
The command line tool is locally installed via Docker and available for Windows, OSX and Linux. The API is written in Python programming language.