Security Token Manager documentation
This is the documentation for Security Token Manager. This open source project provides tooling and programming interfaces to interact and integrate security tokens on Ethereum and other blockchains.
Security Token Manager supports operations for security token governance.
- Issue out new stock or bond series as security tokens
- Distributing shares to primary market investors
- Printing out cap table
- Managing bad transactions and lost private keys
- Paying dividends and interest
- Delivering voting ballots
- Maintaining audit logs of delivered actions
The command line tool is locally installed via Docker and available for Windows, OSX and Linux. The API is written in Python programming language.
New to tokens and securities? Read an introduction for security tokens
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :caption: Contents install setup issuance broadcast whitelist token-summary distribute captable etherscan payout voting smartcontracts command-line-reference dev