Security Token Manager documentation
This is the documentation for Security Token Manager open source project. The project provides command line tools and programming interfaces to interact and integrate security tokens.
Security Token Manager supports operations for security token governance including e.g.
- Issue out new stock or bond series as security tokens
- Distributing shares to primary market investors
- Printing out cap table
- Managing bad transactions and lost private keys
- Paying dividends and interest
- Delivering voting ballots
- Maintaining audit logs of delivered actions
The command line tool is locally installed via Docker and available for Windows, OSX and Linux. The API is written in Python programming language.
New to tokens and securities? Read an introduction for security tokens
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :caption: Contents install setup issuance broadcast token-summary distribute scanner captable erc-20-holders etherscan protocols command-line-reference dev