Author: Tom Wambold firstname.lastname@example.org
stereo_vision provides a GTK GUI for experimenting with the stereo vision algorithms provided by OpenCV.
The GUI can calibrate cameras with either a chessboard pattern, or circle patterns. After calibration and rectification, the camera parameters can be saved to a JSON file. Then, a real-time view of the output of OpenCV's stereo vision algorithms is shown. Parameters can be tweaked and the output is updated immediately.
stereo_vision currently can use the StereoBM and StereoSGBM algorithms in OpenCV.
stereo_vision requires the following packages:
- Python (tested with version 2.7.3)
- OpenCV (tested with version 2.4.1)
- PyGObject (tested with version 3.2.2)
- PyCairo (tested with version 1.10.0)
On Arch Linux, install the following packages:
pacman -S opencv python2 python2-gobject python2-cairo
- Wrap StereoVar with Cython or something.