Releases · tomahawk-player/tomahawk
- Performance improvements for collection browsing.
- Improved memory footprint.
- Show cloud collections above your friends in the sidebar.
- Keep looking for alternative sources even when we found a perfect match.
- Fixed crash in network code.
- Fixed repeat one/all icons.
- Be more lenient about accepting JSPF and M3U playlists.
- Improved support for compilation albums.
- (Windows) Fixed support for Windows XP.
- (OS X) Fixed settings dialog appearance on Yosemite.
- (OS X) Fixed SSL errors on Yosemite.
- Disabled sorting for stations.
- Fixed drag & drop behavior in combination with certain resolvers.
- Fixed infinite scanning recursion.
- Prevented adding dupes to the collection when scanning.
- When playing an artist or album, don't give up when the first track
in list isn't playable.
- Fixed importing M3U playlists.
- Sort album grids by artist name.
- Fixed painting issue on 'More Albums' grid.
- Fixed crash when editing/saving track tags.
- Redesigned - Shiny new interface. Simplified. New icons.
- Added Friend Feed.
- Now Playing notifications (OS X & Windows) - support for OS-level
notification systems (e.g. Notification Center) with fallback to its own
native notification system.
- Many actions now available in context menu - including Favorite and Send
to a Friend.
- Drag and drop support for iTunes, Deezer, Beats Music, Rdio, Spotify,
SoundCloud links (into Tomahawk) for playlists/tracks/artists/album urls.
- Support for clicking source icon for currently playing track in audio
controls to take user to associated page on source's site.
- Added Hatchet plug-in.
- Added Google Play Music and Beats Music support.
- Add links to Support site, Bug Reports and Translations to Help menu.
- Add "What's New" page to display on first launch (or until dismissed).
Also available from Help menu.
- Changed label from "Resolvers" and "Services" to more generic "Plug-Ins".
- Clarified some labels, help text and status messages.
- Changed icon color a bit.
- Added "Acoustic" and "Electric" songtypes to Stations options.
- Removed some stale Chart sources.
- Playback Queue now saves its state across sessions.
- Queue now moved to sidebar.
- Added "Inbox" feature, showing incoming song recommendations. Dropping
a track on a user in the sidebar sends a recommendation to them.
- You will now be asked whether you want to trust invalid SSL certificates.
- Improved connecting between Tomahawk peers and support multiple IPs
- Removed Top Loved from sidebar.
- Removed Spotify playlist syncing (will return in future versions).
- HTTP(S) streaming is now done by Tomahawk instead of the Phonon backend
(fixed HTTPS streaming on MacOS).
- Heavily reduced memory footprint during and after indexing the database.
- Retina display and DPI scaling fixes.
- New Collection views. Re-added support for tracklist view of Collection.
- Added Telepathy support.
- Plugin refactoring (and .AXE resolver binaries).
- Removed Twitter due to change in Twitter's API.
- Removed auto-playlists.
- Improved error messages.
- Added basic remote control API.
- Add support for Opus codec (requires TagLib 1.9).
- Support rtmp:// streams.
- Support custom headers in CustomUrlHandler.
- Fuzzy search indices for JS Resolvers.