Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
checkout_controller is obsolete now that Spree has been refactored to use REST.
after_success hooks are gone. See the
README for how to implement them as hooks in the "fat" order model.
- Significant database changes, do not run migrations until you have backed up your payment data.
- Migrations will not port over your old payments, its suggested you write your own migration to do this in order to preserve legacy payments.
- Rails 3 / Spree 0.30 compatibility, using new extension system (gem)
- Ported for >= Spree 1.0.0
- Fixed mistyped configuration variables