Heroku buildpack for NeoQuotes
For more information about Heroku buildpacks, access: https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/buildpacks.
Check the existence of a Gemfile in the project root directory.
- JRuby is downloaded, extracted and configured.
- Default gems are installed (jruby-openssl, bundler and rake).
- The dependencies are installed with Bundler.
- Maven is downloaded, extracted and configured.
- Finally, a mvn clean install is executed.
- Add-on: neo4j:test and shared-database:5mb
- jruby/bin to $PATH
- Environment variables: RACK_ENV, RAILS_ENV, JRUBY_OPTS, JAVA_OPTS and MAVEN_OPTS.