Please sign in to comment.
Fixed Xcode integration warnings and errors full paths handling. Fixes …
…#105. To allow Xcode properly open the file after selecting the warning in build list, it requires full path to it in the output, so I had to add full path to GBSourceInfo and use that when generating Xcode compatible log. Note that I had appledoc crashed inside `[GBLog logFormatterForLogFormat]` when using standard log formats. The problem was with sending the given format instance `lowercaseString` however in case numerical value was used, the actual instance was `NSNumber`. To compensate, additional check was added to make sure the instance is indeed a `NSString`. Strange no one reported this as I didn't touch this code since last pushing to GitHub (or everyone was hardly waiting for Xcode compatibility and are now using that mode :). Also added `xcode` log format option to help output and increased build number to 701.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 32 additions and 21 deletions.
- +1 −1 AppledocTests-Info.plist
- +1 −1 Application/GBAppledocApplication.m
- +1 −1 Application/GBApplicationStringsProvider.m
- +2 −2 Common/GBLog.h
- +12 −10 Common/GBLog.m
- +1 −1 Model/GBDocumentData.m
- +7 −1 Model/GBSourceInfo.h
- +4 −1 Model/GBSourceInfo.m
- +1 −1 Parsing/GBParser.m
- +1 −1 Parsing/GBTokenizer.m
- +1 −1 Processing/GBCommentsProcessor.m