1. Xcode will crash on ALT-DoubleClick every time when trying to look up selected text in Xcode Organiser
2. ALT-Click shows QuickHelp bubble OK, but if the method is not from one of the standard framework classes, the 'Reference' link at the bottom of the pop-up is not shown.
Thus you can't jump to Organiser help on your own classes and methods from the Quick Help bubble.
3. Added sample Xcode integration script to generate dockets automatically as target
1. modify template file "tokens-template.xml" to add node reference for methods
2. modify "GBDocSetOutputGenerator.m" to add this node reference to the generated xml file
- Fixed #235, #289, #315. Adder proper Quick Help Reference links for @property's getters and setters methods when they are explicitly defined in the code. Now the reference link in Quick Help (Alt+click) and Help Organiser (ALT+doubleclick) point to @property.