Luci administration GUI for VPNC (Cisco VPN Concentrator Client)
- Access LuCI interface and go to System > Software > Configuration
- Add a new line with the repository of the "luci-app-vpnc" package, like this:
src luci-app-vpnc http://openwrt.qui.guifi.net
- Update the list of packages with the new repository
- Search & Install the package "luci-app-vpnc"
- A new Tab Section "Services" will appear on your LuCI interface, go there and you will see the "VPNC" configuration section.
- The configuration usage is pretty self-explanatory.