This is a Socket IO adapter for hubot that allows you to emit messages and receive a response message via a Socket IO connection.
hubot-socket.ioas a dependency in your hubot's
- Install dependencies with
- Run hubot with
bin/hubot -a socket.io
Here's the most direct way to get your work merged into the project.
- Fork the project
- Clone down your fork
- Create a feature branch
- Hack away and add tests, not necessarily in that order
- Make sure everything still passes by running tests
- If necessary, rebase your commits into logical chunks without errors
- Push the branch up to your fork
- Send a pull request for your branch
Copyright © Tom Bell. See LICENSE for details.