expressionengine2 Espresso Sugar
NB: This sugar is built for compatibility with Espresso 2 - for Espresso 1.x you should use the 1.1.2-legacy tag.
This sugar has been converted from Anthony Short's ee1 sugar - the majority of the work is his, (though I think he in turn converted it from the EE TextMate bundle ). All this version does is update that sugar to work with ee2 and rename things so that it plays nice with the ee1 sugar, and add a few extra snippets. It almost certainly contains the odd bug - if you find one please do open an issue or pull request...
This sugar gives you access to the ee2 template syntax within Espresso, giving you codesense, itemizers and more.
If there is a plugin or extension you'd like to see supported, let me know.
Download and Install
Via Git (for easy updates)
- open a terminal session
cd ~/Library/Application Support/Espresso/Sugars/
git clone git://github.com/tomdavies/expressionengine2.sugar.git
- restart Espresso
- Use the download link at the top of the page
- Rename the folder that downloads to "expressionengine2.sugar"
- Double click the sugar and it's installed.
Built in theme matches Anthony Short's quiet night theme
- Switchee support (yay!)
- Basic safecracker support
- There are duplicate auto completes in the drop-down menu. This will be fixed soon, but is there as I am getting the sugar ready to do tag-sensitive auto completes.
- Cartthrob support
- Matrix & Playa support
- Integrate some of the interesting stuff from [https://github.com/wesbaker/ExpressionEngine2.tmbundle]
From ee1 sugar
- Text Actions
- File Actions
- Common Formatting dates in the codesense
- IP to Nation
- Referrer Tag
- RSS Tag
- Trackback Tag
- Simple Commerce
- Common Plugins