Open to the public daily from 10 a.m. (cafe from 7 a.m.). Volunteer community manager (in the interim period, Henry Faber; full-time staff in the long term), arrives at 9:45 a.m. to unlock main entrance and perform daily checks, including:
- Remove stanchion on ground floor
- Turn on common area lighting
- Check supplies in all washrooms
- Check garbage and recycling receptacles
- Adjust thermostats as necessary
- Full walkthrough security check of common areas and side entrance
- Schedule loading dock times with concierge
- Check and restock meeting room supplies
- Check work of service providers – for example, custodian and Cintas – and report issues
- Update facilities log
- Greet members and public, accept courier deliveries at reception area near the Gathering Space.
Volunteer community manager hands off to event coordinator, JPC volunteer or facilities manager at end of work day. If no event is being held public event spaces, the door will be locked at 6 p.m. Members are responsible for staffing the entrance for all after-hours events held in Member spaces.
Custodial service provider comes twice per week to wash floors; empty garbage and recycling receptacles and remove to refuse collection area; clean all washrooms, common area furniture and windows.
Facilities service provider comes once per week to replenish restroom paper products (hand towels, toilet paper), replace mats and mops, and check cleaning chemicals.
See Key Log spreadsheet in TMAC Google Sheets.