Rust TextMate Bundle
A TextMate Bundle for the Rust programming langauage.
- Basic Syntax Highlighting
- Command to compile (using: rustc source.rs) (cmd+shift+c)
- Command to compile with tests (using: rustc --test source.rs) (cmd+shift+a)
- Run command. Runs compiled Rust file. If file hasn't been compiled it will compile it first. (cmd+r)
- Code Snippets
- Supports both .rs and .rc file formats (Rust and Rust Crates)
- Improved Syntax Highlighting
- Download either the zip or tar
- Rename SUB folder Rust_tmbundle to Rust.tmbundle
- Double click above folder (installs in TextMate)
This bundle is licensed under the MIT License (LICENSE.txt).
Copyright (c) 2012 Tom Ellis