PortalCMS is now archived; let me know if you think there is a need for this repo in more modern tech.
PortalCMS (1.3.5) (March 2019)
- PortalCMS is a free and open source developer framework built in C# MVC featuring a powerful integrated page builder with inline editing, drag and drop and content management.
- PortalCMS gives you a fully featured .NET MVC website out of the box which can be easily extended by web developers.
- Non technical users can create unlimited pages and blog posts without writing any code using the Page Builder.
- This repository is now in maintenance, which means there is not currently a roadmap of new features to add, but we will keep it up to date.
- Test Drive PortalCMS using our Online Demo: Online Demo
- Let us know how you use PortalCMS so we can list you on this repo.
Why Choose Portal CMS?
- To build a modern website that is good looking, standards compliant and easy to use with minimal effort and time.
- Get the ability to update your website from any device and any location quickly.
- It is lightweight and lean by design, only providing you the minimum features you need to build a valuable website, you can add any bespoke functionality you need by simply extending the C# MVC Website.
- Portal CMS Can be hosted economically on traditional hosting platforms in addition to Microsoft Azure's App Service.
- Easy to setup with no scripts or installations to run, everything Portal CMS needs is setup automatically.
- To give you the freedom to change the framework to suit your requirements
- To give technical users the ability to develop bespoke functionality quickly.
- To give non technical users the ability to edit the website in real time.