Title Capitalization For WordPress
- Contributors: tommcfarlin, afragen
- Tags: posts
- Requires at least: 3.9.0
- Tested up to: 4.6
- Stable tag: 1.2.0
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Properly capitalizes post titles and heading elements in the post content.
Title Capitalization for WordPress provide proper capitalization for your post titles
and heading elements (that is,
h6 in your post content).
Works with Markdown header markup.
The plugin will fire whenever you manually save a draft, publish a post, or update a post.
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the 'Add New' Plugin Dashboard
title-capitalization-for-wordpress.zipfrom your computer
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
title-capitalization-for-wordpress.zipto your computer
- Upload the
title-capitalization-for-wordpress.zipdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugins Dashboard
This plugin leverages the work of the following people:
- original Title Case script © John Gruber
- PHP port of the above by Kroc Camen
If you'd like to receive automatic updates for Title Capitalization for WordPress, then make sure to install that plugin, as well.